On May 17, 2019, at Thua Thien Hue Water Supply Joint Stock Company, The WSA in the Central Of Vietnam – Tay Nguyen Province solemnly organized the Tenth Congress (term 2019 – 2021).
Attending the meeting were Mr. Phan Thien Dinh, Vice Chairman of Thua Thien Hue Provincial People’s Committee; Assoc.Prof.Dr. Quoc Quoc Dung, Vice Chairman of Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association; representatives of some Departments of Thua Thien Hue Province; water supply and drainage companies in the Central Of Vietnam – Tay Nguyen Province; representatives of some international organizations; Central and Thua Thien Hue press agencies.
The WSA in the Central Of Vietnam – Tay Nguyen Province was established in 1996 with 14 original members. Over 23 years of construction and development with 9 terms, the Association has now developed 81 member units, including 22 water supply and sewerage companies and 59 members who are material and equipment trading companies. suffers; Water industry consultancy and construction.
In the past term, with the efforts, unity, high solidarity of the Association Executive Committee and members; The WSA in the Central Of Vietnam – Tay Nguyen Province has been constantly innovating and improving its operational efficiency. The Association has always followed the members’ needs, the direction of the association, the development trend of the Vietnamese water industry and the world in order to build practical and effective operation plans, creating cohesion, helping improve the capacity and efficiency of members’ operations, all units have a growth in revenue, profits and scale of operations; towards the goal of safe and sustainable water supply; Among them are the following activities: Development investment; Research, apply science and technology, IT; International cooperation; charity, … contribute to the overall operation of the water supply and drainage industry in Vietnam, contribute to the development of the Central Of Vietnam – Tay Nguyen Province.
At the meeting, the delegates agreed on some main tasks as follows:
– Improve the water supply capacity; promote the development of science and improve the rate of people using water.
– Develop a program to improve the quality of scientific services leading to perfect service.
– Improve water quality, water pressure, water supply 24/24; Maintain and implement the CNAT Plan successfully, safely and deliciously; encourage and support members to announce CNAT.
– Assessing hazards / risks to develop a Plan to ensure water security and effectively respond to climate change.
– Develop and implement a NRW mitigation plan, aiming at a minimum of 1.0-1.5% per year.