In addition to the training course on company development planning, in two days 23-24 May 2017, the Water Supply Association of Central region and Tay Nguyen provinces and DEVIWAS project organized another training course on Quality Management. amount of water. The lecturer of the course is Ms. Cecile Champenier, the technical director of Tilia Company.
During the teaching process, experts have adjusted lesson plans and teaching methods to meet the needs of students. Students present many of the problems they are facing around the topic
Water quality management such as raw water treatment technology, network management, water incidents such as saline water problems, etc., during two days of training, lecturers could hardly meet all. In addition to on-the-spot answers to a few questions, Ms. Cicile guided students on how to analyze the problem, which will help students flexibly apply it to the reality of their company. Participants are grouped to do specific exercises and presentations to ensure they truly master the analytical method that the expert-recommended.
SPECIFIC STEPS OF ANALYSIS METHOD:
- Analysis of the current situation
- Find strengths and weaknesses
- Determine the goals you want to achieve
- Search for all solutions
- Evaluation of solutions (quality & cost)
- Implementation of the pilot project
- Evaluation of the pilot project
- Decide on a solution
- Implementation of the solution
- Optimize if the solution reaches the goal